Monday 13 September 2010

DIY And Then Sell It



Ever since I was a little girl, I loved making things.  They mostly came as an excuse to use the latest technology found in my house.  I started writing poems when I was 7 years old because I loved using my mum's typewriter.  Some time later I discovered the sowing machine and I figured how to make fabric shoe bags and after making about 20 I used a family lunch to sell them to aunts, uncles, grandparents etc.  Being cute at the time I made a small fortune and developed my still ongoing DIY and then sell it obsession.
Here's an example of my watchmaking days (Buttons and pearls bracelet).  I have also gone through, flower shaped paper lamps, flower sculptures, headbands and clips, hand bag costumising and money banks phases and it goes on and on and on.  I definitely need my own shop! do you agree?

******************************************************

My First Ever Poem (1988)
(sorry I didn't speak enough english at the time)

Mi mamita es muy bonita
Como una florecita
Es tan linda tan hermosa
Como un jardin de rosas

Tal vez otros no la vean
asi de espectacular
Pero es my favorita
Y no me la van a cambiar
                                    
                                     By ME

1 comment:

Debs said...

Defo need a shop, I would love to buy it all... except I would be a rubbish customer as I have no money!