Monday 4 October 2010

Life is a B*tch

B*tchy Girl's Day Out

First of all, I would like to say that I will try to illustrate all of the images for my blog posts from now on!  This is the first one!  I thought it would be appropriate for this blog post because she looks a bit mean, at least I think so.  I hope you enjoy my illustrations along with my writing from now on.

So, I was on the bus home the other day and it had been a long day, I didn't have a book with me so I resorted to the other only option available... eavesdropping.   I concentrated (over the sound of N-dubz playing on their mobiles) on these 3 girls' conversation.  They were passionately bitching about this other girl, who to me had done nothing wrong but being a bit different to what the others expected. They talked about her the whole journey and possibly continued once they got off the bus.
I started thinking about this bitching business, It's not like I don't do it, it's an international hobbie that everyone has done at some point, but why does putting someone down make people feel better about themselves?

*******************************************

Life is a B*tch
Isn't life Fun?
Life has to happen
to Everyone

But if you don't Cherish it
If you're depressed
Life will just kidnap you
Make it much worse

'cause there's no way out
And you make it yourself
If you see the irony
You'll see fate itself. 

                                          Good Health


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it too. And go through periods where I manage to do partake... I know exactly why we do it tho' to make up for own inadequacies. That's why I am going to spend time concentrating on making myself feel better,so it turn I can make others feel good!

Anonymous said...

that should read NOT partake.... and so IN turn... (very tired)