Sunday 20 March 2011

Little Moments of Happiness



Sometimes not having a good camera is not as bad as you think.  Last night the moon was the closest it had been blah blah blah, the point is it was absolutely amazing.  I was so perplexed by it that I needed to take a photograph to remember this spectacle.  Photographing the moon is one of the hardest things ever, it never quite captures the beauty of it (being in the middle of a motorway didn't exactly help either).  As I tried helplessly to get at least one picture, I discovered, I could draw with the moon.
I love this photo, it's an unintentional effect of a little moment of happiness. The dancing moon and a paintbrush camera.

******************************************************

A dancing moon, 
swimming outside
sun on your face
floating with the tide

dancing with your eyes closed
laughing till you cry
eating what you love the most
having not to say goodbye

                                   listening to" Weather to Fly"

2 comments:

Valentina Ll. said...

Lindo, muy lindo!!

Kasey said...

Love this.